Returns, Warranties and Exchanges
At Comp-Tac our mission is to produce the highest quality products, at the best possible price, in the quickest amount of time and with outstanding customer service. We do our best but sometimes customers want to return, exchange or have a warranty claim. In those cases Comp-Tac has a policy to help our customers as best we can.
Exchanges & Returns:
• Comp-Tac offers a “30 Day No BS” Guarantee! You may return an item for refund or exchange if you are not completely satisfied for any reason.
• If a refund is chosen, you will receive the purchase price of the item excluding any shipping or handling charges.
• The difference on exchanged items will be added or refunded to your original order minus the shipping and handling charges.
• The customer is responsible for return shipping fees.
• To return a product or exchange a product, please call Comp-Tac Customer Service at 281-209-3040 to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA). This helps Comp-Tac track your package and process it as quickly as possible.
• Packages sent to Comp-Tac without an RMA may incur delays in processing.
• Any modification, alteration or abuse of the product will void any exchange or refund, as well as the product warranty.
• All Clearance items are not available for refund or exchange. All Custom items are also not available for refund or exchange. This includes all colored kydex items.
• *Special Note: Hybrid holsters with a leather backing may require a 20% restocking fee if the leather is deemed unsellable upon return.
• Special Note: Belt sizes 30-48 inches are stock sizes and can be refunded or exchanged. A 40% restocking fee may be required if the leather is deemed to be unsellable upon return. ALL Velcro belts are custom made and are not eligible for refunds or exchanges.
• Comp-Tac warranties its products for one year from the date of purchase. Failures due to defects in materials or construction will be repaired or replaced at Comp-Tac’s discretion throughout the warranty period. Any modification, alteration or abuse of any product will void your warranty.
• *Special Note: Our warranty does not apply to custom items or shipping charges. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and must have an RMA # issued by a Comp-Tac Customer Service Representative.