Kydex Handcuff TACO
The Kydex® Handcuff TACO® is designed to retain handcuffs on a belt or bag using the unique properties of Kydex®. Comp-Tac® uses aircraft-grade Kydex®, which has a smooth inside finish, is resistant to sweat and solvents. This pouch fits both chained and hinged cuffs, including ASPs®
Features of the Kydex® Handcuff TACO®
- 100% aircraft-grade Kydex® body gives a smooth finish for easy insertion and draw (.080 thickness)
- Fits both chained and hinged cuffs, including ASPs®
- Kydex® will hold up to the weight of handcuffs without bending, sagging or deforming
- Kydex® does not hold water and will not add weight from rain, humidity or sweat
- TACO® hole pattern allows for stacking other items
- Unique shock cord design allows for the use of all the most popular handcuffs in one style of pouch
- Features removable 1" nylon snap closure for additional retention
- Can be mounted to the belt or MOLLE with two HSGI® Universal Clips
This product is member tested and recommended by the National Tactical Officers Association (NTOA).
Covered by HSGI's® Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA. HSGI® Clips included.
Metric: 10.16cm x 4.44cm x 10.79cm, 102.05 g