Single-Point Drop Leg Warrior Combo
This combo ships already assembled, mounting the popular Warrior™ Holster to our Single-Point Drop Leg Platform™.
Features of the Drop Leg Warrior Combo™:
Single Point Drop Leg Platform™:
This small drop leg panel is designed for a wide range of MOLLE holsters and pouches. The back is lined with our signature neoprene padding for enhanced comfort and superior grip.
- 4 columns x 4 rows of laser-cut, heavy-duty nylon laminate
- Neoprene back panel provides grip and padding
- Adjustable elastic leg strap with integrated rubber gripper material
- Adjustable belt loop with heavy-duty 2" side-release buckle
- Entire panel features single-needle edge binding
The Warrior™ Holster is an adjustable, low profile, tactically-oriented holster. Easily accessible and designed for a smooth, fast draw, this holster is perfect for open carry or range use.
- Made of 100% aircraft-grade Kydex®, which gives a smooth finish for easy draw and reholster
- Holster fit can be tightened or loosened through retention screw
- Stealth footprint with thin, streamlined design for low profile
- All Kydex® construction provides smooth, fast draws and an easy reholster
- Open ended and optics ready for threaded barrels and suppressor sights
Disclaimer: *The holster is a Comp-Tac® product and may not be Berry Compliant.*
**As a Comp-Tac® product, this may ship from their facility in Houston under their lead times (depending on our inventory).**
Metric: 20.32cm x 7.62cm x 30.48cm, 350.62 g
The Single-Point Drop Leg Warrior Combo from High Speed Gear on Vimeo.
Comp-Tac® products are constructed to fit standard factory equipped guns only. Additions such as trigger shoes, extended slide releases, laser sights or any alteration to the frame or external dimensions of the gun itself may render the holster unsafe and increase the risk of an accidental discharge. At no time should a handgun other than the make and models of gun for which the holster is made be used in a Comp-Tac® holster. It is the user’s sole responsibility throughout the serviceable life of the holster to personally check for proper fit and retention with an unloaded handgun. If any Comp-Tac® product becomes worn, loose or ill-fitting with age, you should cease use immediately. Because HSGI® and Comp-Tac® have no control over how their holsters and/or accessories will be used, or who they will be used by after their purchase, we disclaim any and all liability for incidental or consequential damages to person(s) and/or property resulting from the use of any HSGI® or Comp-Tac® product, including wear on firearm finish.