Blue Duty Holster--Optics Covered
The Blue Duty Holster Series™ is Comp-Tac’s® answer to LE customers who want to carry a weapon with a rail-mounted light AND a red-dot optic. The thumb-release bale is designed to work with most red-dot optics on the market, allowing officers to carry the most up-to-date equipment out there. The unique holster design allows the firearm to be placed securely in the holster with a light attached AND without a light attached. This gives all officers the versatility to carry their equipment in any set up, securely, safely and with the Comp-Tac® deployment speed they have come to love.
Features of the Blue Duty™—Covered Optic:
- Made of 100% aircraft-grade Kydex®, which gives a smooth finish for easy draw and reholster
- The Blue Duty® has two retention points, one on the back and one at the bottom (the bottom retention screw is specifically designed for retention adjustment for light/no light set up)
- Includes belt mount (fits 1.5”-2.25” belts), paddle mount (fits up to 2” belts) and drop offset
- Features cant adjustability
- Optics ready for red-dot sights
- Kydex® covers Optics to give a little bit more security and protection to the attached optic
Comp-Tac® has a thirty day no questions asked return policy on products except for custom items. Shipping charges are not refunded. If you return your item for a refund, Comp-Tac® will process your refund in 7-21 business days. Colored Kydex® includes but is not limited to Red, Pink, Purple, Carolina Blue, LE Blue, Coyote Brown, OD Green, Flat Dark Earth, Wolf Grey and Basket Weave Pattern Black.
Comp-Tac® products are constructed to fit standard factory equipped guns only. Additions such as trigger shoes, extended slide releases, laser sights or any alteration to the frame or external dimensions of the gun itself may render the holster unsafe and increase the risk of an accidental discharge. At no time should a handgun other than the make and models of gun for which the holster is made be used in a Comp-Tac® holster. It is the user’s sole responsibility throughout the serviceable life of the holster to personally check for proper fit and retention with an unloaded handgun. If any Comp-Tac® product becomes worn, loose or ill-fitting with age, you should cease use immediately. Because HSGI® and Comp-Tac® have no control over how their holsters and/or accessories will be used, or who they will be used by after their purchase, we disclaim any and all liability for incidental or consequential damages to person(s) and/or property resulting from the use of any HSGI® or Comp-Tac® product, including wear on firearm finish.