Comp-Tac MAP Policy
USA Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP) Policy
In order to protect the reputation of Comp-Tac Victory Gear (“Comp-Tac”) for exceptional products and quality, Comp-Tac has adopted a USA Minimum Advertised Price Policy for all our products. The policy states as follows:
- It is Comp-Tac’s unilateral policy to require that all prices of Comp-Tac products advertised by USA-based distributors and dealers (“USA dealers”) of Comp-Tac products must match or exceed 85% of each product’s manufacturer suggested retail price (MSRP) as indicated on the Dealer Price List (“DPL”), except only where special pricing terms or MAP exclusions are indicated on the DPL. If special pricing terms for a product are indicated on the DPL, advertised prices must match or exceed the special pricing terms.
- This policy applies to all forms of dealer advertising including mailings, catalogs, displays at consumer exhibitions and shows, and any and all other forms of advertising media, including, without limitation, the Internet and any other electronic network. Any price information relating to Comp-Tac’s Products on an Internet website that can be accessed directly through any hypertext link or by any other method that uses the hypertext transfer protocol (http) is considered to be advertising for purposes of this policy. However, electronic mail sent in direct response to a customer inquiry is not considered by Comp-Tac to be advertising.
- Comp-Tac reserves the right to unilaterally terminate the supply of Comp-Tac products to any USA dealer responsible for advertising of any Comp-Tac product below the minimum advertised price required by this policy.
- Comp-Tac currently strictly prohibits the resale of Comp-Tac holsters and accessories on any 3rd party marketplaces, including but not limited to Amazon.com, Walmart.com, eBay.com, Mercari.com, etc…. without written approval from Comp-Tac.
- For the avoidance of doubt, this policy shall not be construed to establish or in any way limit the actual retail sales price at which any USA dealers may sell Comp-Tac products. Further, this policy applies equally to all Comp-Tac USA dealers.
This policy may be modified by Comp-Tac from time-to-time, at Comp-Tac’s discretion.