The eV2™ Holster is designed for easy as well as deep concealment in the Appendix Inside the Waistband (AIWB) position. The eV2’s holster body is made of 100% aircraft grade Kydex® which provides the smoothest finish for an easy, fast draw. The eV2 is attached to your belt with a Tuckable Nylon clip that is gentle on belts and clothing while still being strong and gripping the belt tightly. In addition to the mounting clip the eV2 is outfitted with a the Comp-Tac™ KICK™. This kick is attached to the holster and provides pressure against the belt causing the grip to be pushed into the body causing less printing and a more concealable holster. With smooth edges and a minimalist design the eV2 will keep your handgun close, with no one being the wiser.
Features of the eV2 Holster
- Appendix Inside the Waistband Design for easy access
- Made of 100% Kydex®- Gives a smooth finish for easy draw and re-holster
- Retention Adjustment Screw provides perfect holster hold for each user
- Nylon Clip - strong design and gentle edges that will not damage clothing or belts
- Clip is Tuckable allowing shirt to be tucked in over gun
- Clip is height adjustable allowing gun to sit deeper or higher for Master Grip access
- Comp-Tac™ KICK provides pressure allowing grip to tilt into body for better concealment
- eV2™ is a minimalist design with smooth edges and gentle curves for ultimate comfort
Additional Grip Hooks can be purchased here, available in 1.5" and 1.75" sizes.
Additional KICK™s can be purchased here, available in Left or Right.
Comp-Tac® products are constructed to fit standard factory equipped guns only. Additions such as trigger shoes, extended slide releases, laser sights or any alteration to the frame or external dimensions of the gun itself may render the holster unsafe and increase the risk of an accidental discharge. At no time should a handgun other than the make and models of gun for which the holster is made be used in a Comp-Tac® holster. It is the user’s sole responsibility throughout the serviceable life of the holster to personally check for proper fit and retention with an unloaded handgun. If any Comp-Tac® product becomes worn, loose or ill-fitting with age, you should cease use immediately. Because HSGI® and Comp-Tac® have no control over how their holsters and/or accessories will be used, or who they will be used by after their purchase, we disclaim any and all liability for incidental or consequential damages to person(s) and/or property resulting from the use of any HSGI® or Comp-Tac® product, including wear on firearm finish.