The QH™ Q Line Holster is a simple to use modular holster designed to accommodate multiple firearms in each size. This holster was manufactured with those who have many every day carry options in mind. The QH™ Q Line Holster is also perfect for a beginning shooter who is planning to purchase more firearms in the future, as well as experienced shooters who own multiple firearms. Made with Comp-Tac®’s highest standard of quality, these holsters are a perfect option for everyday carry.
Please see size chart under the Use and Directions tab for your make and model!
QH™ Holster Features:
- Comes with 1.5" black Standard Clips
- Available for right side carry only
- Kydex® Shell for smooth, no-stick draw, thick enough to withstand fall test
- Open-ended shell for use with firearms of varying lengths
- Funneled opening for easy draw and reholster
- Retention adjustment- allows user to set the retention of the holster for their firearms and carry needs
- Leather Backing for Maximum Comfort
- Standard Clips allow for ride-height and cant-adjustment
Comp-Tac® fit checks EVERY holster with the actual make and model firearm ordered.
Comp-Tac® products are constructed to fit standard factory equipped guns only. Additions such as trigger shoes, extended slide releases, laser sights or any alteration to the frame or external dimensions of the gun itself may render the holster unsafe and increase the risk of accidental discharge. At no time should a handgun other than the make and model of which the holster is produced for be used in a Comp-Tac ® holster. It is the user’s sole responsibility throughout the serviceable life of the holster to personally check for proper fit and retention with an unloaded handgun. If any Comp-Tac ® product becomes worn, loose or ill-fitting with age, you should cease use immediately. Because HSGI ® and Comp-Tac ® have no control over how their holsters and/or accessories will be used, or who they will be used by after their purchase, we disclaim any and all liability for incidental or consequential damages to person(s) and/or property resulting from the use of any HSGI ® or Comp-Tac® product, including wear on firearm finish.