Velcro Lined Kydex Reinforced Contour Belt
The Comp-Tac Kydex Reinforced Contour Belt is belt is designed to be the most durable, comfortable, and stable belt for everyday use, use with concealed carry equipment or use during competition shooting or general range time.
The Kydex Reinforced Contour Belt is made of 100% cowhide leather that is dyed to your choice of black or brown. The black belt comes standard with a nickel hardware and the brown comes standard with brass hardware. Buckles may be changed by the customer to suit their preference.
The Kydex Reinforced Belt has a strip of Kydex stitched into the layers of leather. The Kydex runs the length of belt from the buckle to the start of the holes on the tongue. The Kydex forms to the body while being worn, making it custom fit to your shape. The Kydex also gives the belt extra stability, making carrying a concealed handgun more comfortable and stable.
Features of the Velcro-Lined Kydex Reinforced Contour Belt:
- Contouring on the belt makes the belt sit comfortably on the hips while eliminating the gap at the back of the belt
- Six holes along the tongue of this belt gives it the most adjustment of any on the market.
- Reinforced with Kydex for extra stability
- Lined with Velcro to help prevent movement on the draw
- 100% cowhide leather in black or brown
- (Optional) Loop Lining:
- May be ordered with a loop lining sewn in. The lining runs inside of the belt from just off the buckle to just before the holes on the tongue. This makes the belt compatible with our V-clips.
- (Optional) Taper:
- Belt width is 1.5", but may be ordered with a tapered tongue. Beginning just before the first hole, this taper features a 1.25" width. This can be more comfortable for people who sit for long periods of time, or just to give the belt a "dressier" look.
Please read our belt-sizing instructions!
To ensure an accurate belt measurement, lay your current belt flat on a table:
- If you currently carry an Inside the Waistband Holster and will continue
- Measure from the end of the buckle to the hole you use most often. Subtract two inches.
- If you DO NOT carry Inside the Waistband BUT WANT TO START
- Measure from the end of the buckle to the hole you use most often. Order that length belt.
- If you carry outside the waistband and will continue to carry outside the waistband
- Measure from the end of the buckle to the hole you use the most often. Subtract two inches.
Leather is natural product with unique characteristics that differ from hide to hide. Due to these differences shade and color variations are to be expected. This is not a fault or flaw in leather, Comp-Tac uses genuine natural top grain cow-hide to make all of our Comp-Tac leather products.
Returns/ Exchanges: Due to the cosmetic vulnerability of leather, Comp-Tac reserves the right to charge a 20% restocking fee on any leather returns or exchanges that are deemed to be damaged or abused.
Note: Sizes 30-48 are stock sizes and may be refunded or exchanged. All Loop belts, Size 28 belts, and Size 50 and above belts are custom made and therefore are not eligible for refunds or exchanges.